B&D is no more!

I've joined the dark side! [aka my wife's blog]

To continue reading my reviews, please visit

Bending the Spine

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WoW (8): The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler

wow Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog-hop hosted by Breaking the Spine that features books we are eagerly awaiting!

My pick this week:

The Future of Us by Asher & Mackler

This sounds so interesting.  I mean really, what would it be like to look into your future and see what’s coming?  Is it good? Bad?  Expected?  Different than our life plan?

And, I can remember when the Internet was first started.  And that America Online was one of the few ways to access the ‘Net. 

And, I’m a nerd.

What are you waiting on?


It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.
Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.


  1. I can't believe this but I may want to read something that you want to read. This looks good. I love your new WOW pick!

  2. I have an ARC of this one but I haven't gotten to read it yet. I hope it's good!

    Please check out my WOW!

  3. I have an ARC of this copy, I'm excited to get around to it! It looks really interesting!

    My WoW

  4. I really, really want to read this book! I love Jay Asher's writing but I haven't read anything by Carolyn Mckler yet!


show me some comment love...

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.